Drug Science House of Lords Evening Reception – LONDON
6th May 2021, 18:00 | London – House of Lords
Get access to all Drug Science events for £10 a month by becoming a Drug Science Community Member – please see further details here.**
Drug Science will host an evening reception in the Cholmondeley Room, House of Lords on May 6th 2021 at 18:00.
This event will celebrate the achievements of Drug Science over the last 24 months.
It will also be an opportunity to hear Drug Science’s new initiatives on medical cannabis, the recent developments of psychedelic research, and further developments on drug science, policy and law.
Speakers will include:
- David Badcock (Drug Science CEO)
- Prof David Nutt (Drug Science Founder and Chair of the Scientific Committee)
More to be confirmed
Drinks and canapes will be served.
- Attendance is by invite only, please ensure you have your valid Eventbrite QR code upon arrival
- Entrance via Black Rod’s Garden visitor’s entrance
- Entrance closes at 10:00pm weekdays when either House is sitting and 8:00pm at all other times incl. weekends
- Please allow up to 30 minutes to clear security | Smoking/e-cigarettes not permitted | No parking facilities available
- Admittance upon presentation of invitation only | Guests are advised to bring personal photo identification
All Drug Science Community Members are invited to this event, free of charge. Our Community are our regular donors who commit £10 or more a month, and who play a critical role in helping us achieve our mission.
As a Community Member you will access opportunities to become more deeply engaged in our work through exclusive events, content, and access to our expert committee.
As a Founding Member you will sit next to our incredible Committee and Board of Trustees, world experts leading the front line in research and policy. You will join a dedicated community of academics, clinicians, practitioners, individuals with lived experience and members of the general public working together towards our vision – to see a world where drug policy is rational and evidence-based; where drug use is better informed and drug users are understood; where drugs are used to heal not harm.
To join our community, please see further details here. Once you become a member, you will be emailed your personal access code to attend this event.
May 6th 2021, 18:00 | London – House of Lords