Project Twenty21 is committed to scientific excellence and the development of independent scientific evidence. It is supported by a scientific oversight board, consisting of the following expertise:
- Professor David Nutt DM, FRCP, FRCPSYCH, FSB, FMEDSCI. Professor of Neuropsychopharmacology at Imperial College London.
- Professor Eileen Joyce MA, PhD, MB BChir, MRCP, FRCPsych Professor of Neuropsychiatry at The Institute of Neurology, University College London.
- Professor Michael Lynskey BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD. Epidemiologist.
- Professor Val Curran MA (Cantab) PhD D CLin Psy FRSB; Director UCL Clinical Psychopharmacology Unit.
- Professor Adam Winstock MD MRCPsych MRCP FAChAM. Consultant Psychiatrist and Addiction Medicine Specialist.
- Dr Alan Fayaz MD(Res) MRCP FRCA FFPMRCA. Consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Medicine at University College London Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- Dr Elizabeth Iveson MBCHB FRCP (UK). Consultant Stroke, Elderly and Neurorehabilitation Physician.
- Dr Tim Williams MD PhD MRCPsych. Consultant addiction psychiatrist and clinical director for Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Trust.
Dr Chloe Sakal MBBS BSc MRCPsych – Clinical Director for Project Twenty21
Twenty21 Study Protocol